Cookies are vital part of many websites and we only use them on this site to track usage of the site and never store any of your personal information. If you do wish to disable cookies, please follow the appropriate instructions below:
How to Adjust Cookie Permissions
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies.
- and then click OK.
- Blocking cookies might prevent some webpages from displaying correctly.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings in the “Privacy” section.
- Click the Cookies tab in the Content Settings dialog that appears:
- Delete Cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- Click OK to close the Options window
- Go to the Safari pull down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Go to the “Security” tab.
- Under “Accept Cookies”, set it to accept, reject, or selectively accept cookies.